As we all know, the cast and crew of the Bachelor franchise are pretty amazing at using their fame for good. A lot of examples of that are easy to see through the Bachelor and Bachelor Gives Back pages.
Graham Bunn has always been one of the most active and fervent supporters of Giving Back – he even created a business with his friends to do just that, 46NYC.
By designing and selling casual clothing, 46NYC supports an ever growing numbers of charities:
– International Justice Mission – a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
– Samaritan’s Purse – going to the aid of the world’s poor, sick, and suffering.
– Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation – supporting the search for a cure for all children with cancer.
– Sunflower Children – a humanitarian aid organization providing survival and development care for the forgotten children of the world.
– The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® – working to ensure prevention and find a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime.
– Wine to Water – non-profit aid organization focused on providing clean water to needy people around the world.
– Adopt a Classroom – increases opportunity for student success by empowering teachers with community partners and funds to purchase resources for the classroom.
– The Global Genes Project – promoting the needs of the rare disease community.
– Tyler’s Treehouse – dedicated to supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital with the search for the cause and eventual cure
of brainstem glioma.
– and of course, they also support “The Chris4LIfe Colon Cancer Foundation“, with which the lovely Michelle Money is closely involved, in memory of her father Scott.
Check out 46NYC.com or any of the links above to get involved!
More recently, on December 7th, it was Graham’s birthday… And he wanted a lot of presents. Presents for the world, presents for the too-many less fortunate. Here is a list of Graham’s wishes (@GrahamBunn), so check them out, and don’t forget, it is never too late, and nothing, not even a smile, is too small…
- Comfort via aftercare packages for rescued victims of slavery – affordable & so impactful: click HERE. (I call these “Gifts of Freedom!)
- Together we can Share Cost of a Wheelchair for a Kid who can’t walk – click HERE.
- Let’s give a Bicycle to a Former Slave. Mobility = a job = sustainable new life = IMPACT – HERE.
- Christmas gift for a Child that otherwise won’t have one at all – $7 makes it happen HERE.
- Clean Water for a Family of 10 in Haiti for 5 years ($30) – Can you imagine not havin clean H20? Help HERE.
- Send an Investigator Undercover to Rescue Trapped Victims of Sex Trafficking/Slavery – With only $45 right HERE, you can save a life.
- Click HERE to help @SamaritansPurse transport a little kid to US for LIFE SAVING heart surgery— only $22!
- Text NETS to 80888 to Donate $10 to @SamaritansPurse for a bed net to Protect Sleeping Kids from Mosquitoes & Malaria!
- Adopt a Classroom & make immediate impact on kids in a classroom near you! Click HERE.
- Fun and Rewarding – Get with your pals and plan a Lemonade Stand for Pediatric Cancer Research – Click HERE for info!
- The Gift of Water is the Gift of Life – Help build a well for a village in Cambodia by clicking HERE to participate.
- Give towards 1 year of vocational training so a Young Slavery Survivor can Learn a Trade – Only $35 right HERE.
- Feed a Hungry Baby for a week for $9! Affordable & such a difference maker – click HERE.
- In DC area on December 10/11? Want a Date with a member of the Bachelor/ette cast? Come help us raise $ for Colon Cancer Research with Chris4Life and Michelle Money – click HERE for Details!
AND FINALLY, in Graham’s own words: “Not every gift requires $. Last wish is 4 U 2 do somethin nice 4 someone else..just because!”
Also, you can check out 2 fan-made videos that highlight 46NYC and Graham’s “other” qualities 🙂
– Raissa’s is all about 46NYC’s work
– Mine – a more romantic view of Graham and the amazing Michelle Money!