(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 27, turns 28 in July
Occupation: Accounting Specialist at Restaurant Solutions, Inc. & DJ (see below)
Education: Masters of Business Administration (University of Phoenix), Bachelors, Accounting (University of Colorado)
Hometown: Denver, CO
Web Page: DJ MAK
Other pages: LinkedIn, Pinterest
What I know so far:
- – Most Romantic U.S. City: Seattle. Chances are high you will be dancing in the rain.
– Favorite Snacks: Basically obsessed with peanut butter.
– Favorite Flower: A rose. Hopes to be getting a lot of them
– He is a single father to 2 years old Maddex, gets up early to get his little guy ready and drops him off at day care. He takes care of him full time.
– Quote from his (currently offline) Facebook: “everything I do is for this little man!”
– He has a second job as “DJ Mak” (well regarded in the Denver area), on Saturday nights, to supplement his income and support his son.
– Comments from people who know him well: “He works at a great company as an accountant. Picks his little guy up from daycare every day and goes home to spend quality time with him.” & “Real down to earth and has a good head on his shoulders.”
– Brad is a Christian and his Grandpa is a youth Pastor.
First video interview? Chatting with Access Hollywood just before starting filming:
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I ultimately hope to find the woman I can spend the rest of my life with. I am ready to start the next phases of my life with my best friend and it would be really special to find them on this show. At some point, I feel like I may never really find love and it’s just not meant to be for me, but I’ve watched the show and see there are good women out there and I can’t give up hope.
What do you do for a living and how important is your career to you?
I do accounting for restaurants and bars. I am also a club DJ. Having a career that you enjoy is extremely important to me.
What is a board game or childhood game you are fond of?
I love playing chess. Really makes you think. However, I seem to be really bad.
If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
Mike Tyson because the man is from a different planet. I’d have fun with that one.
What do you wish we had asked you? Tell us!
I wish you would have asked me how I would approach a girl knowing 24 other men were trying to do the same thing. I think that’s what makes the show so interesting because it’s basically a fight for time and to be noticed. I don’t have an answer for that. It would depend on the girl and what I thought would be most effective and memorable in my approach.
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire (click to enlarge!):