(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 29 – November 11, 1983 in Olney, Maryland, US
Occupation: Financial Adviser for Gateway Capitol Financial. Former fitness model, Cross Fit competitor and Pro athlete.
Hometown: Baltimore, MD
Facebook: Brian Jarosinski
Other pages: Model Mayhem
What I know so far:
- – Three All-Time Favorite Movies: The Rock, The Notebook, The Count of Monte Cristo
– Neat, Messy or In Between: Very neat
– Greatest achievement: Doing many things in life everyone said I’d never do.
– Played baseball at the University of Maryland before going on to play some minor league ball. Was Outfielder, Catcher at Maryland Baseball from 2002 to 2007.
– He’s part of the “Good Fellas of Baltimore” which are a group of entrepreneurs that do charity work and help families in need. Check his fundraising page here.
– In his own words:
- “Known about town as “B-Money“, I am a holistically-minded financial professional and an accomplished Baltimore City entrepreneur. I seek to serve my clients by helping them in nearly every aspect of life, from insurance, and financial literacy to asset protection and building wealth. I also stay very active as a model and actor, and helping to coordinate events of all types in Baltimore. My passion has always been helping others and doing what I can to give the other guy a leg up. I support many charities in the area and eagerly seek to become an outlet for positive change in the city, the region and the country. I am a member of Good Fellas of Baltimore and what you can count on me for is… Courage and 100% Commitment to Excellence. “
– Modeled under the name Brian Bloom – no sign of modeling work in the last 4 years, but some goodies before that… check his gallery below.
– In a relationship with playmate Stephanie Larimore before the show… and since
Here are the latest pics of Brian (and official girlfriend Stephanie) – read her post-show interview here.
Recent article about his appearance on the show here.
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I hope to get an in-depth look in a larger-than-normal-life setting of the reality of the idea of love and connection. The idea of the integration of normal love and companionship into the various situations this show presents would be something I believe very worthwhile.
If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be and why?
Donald Trump; his business practices.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Same, just five years older with more travel and done more to help the world.
What is your favorite all-time book and why?
Don’t have much time to read for pleasure. Been since grade school I read a book for leisure.
What’s the best date you’ve been on in the city you live in, and why?
Date to Inner Harbor in Baltimore. We walked around all day with no plans doing spontaneous anything and everything we wanted.
What are your dealbreakers when it comes to relationships?
– Main deal breaker is someone nonsecure & non-trusting with no basis to where I live on egg shells and I’m unable to live my life as well.
– A woman wanting to be taken care of financially or dependent on you to survive
– No sense of humor, fun, excitement, adventure
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire: