(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 28 (DOB 7-11-1984)
Occupation: Sales rep at Fit Marketing.
Education: B.A. from the University of Utah.
Hometown: originally from Boise, ID currently living in Salt Lake City, Utah.
What I know so far:
- - His middle name is Allen… his nickname is B-Juice!
- He has 9 (NINE!) siblings (Mark, Cheryl, Jana, Lorin, Dallas, David, Holly, Keith) and is the second to youngest. His younger brother is called Nate… (like Desiree’s!). Mum is Janice and Dad is Gary. His parents are divorced and his dad is remarried and lives in Texas. His mum is still living in Boise.
- Did some modelling (check out the pics in his gallery below and here – see the bottom of the page)
- His work bio: “An adventurer, athlete and model in his spare time, Brooks brings vision and class to our team. He knows how to treat people right, and that’s why he is the perfect person to introduce Fit Marketing to the world.”
- Speaks Spanish
- Likes to share facts about cats
- Played basketball in High School.
- Favorite activities to do with a Group: Play games, conversations, camping trips
- Music: Indie
- The Ultimate Date: Anything that’s fun and involves conversation
* September 16th
Yikes! 2 months since my last update!? Well hopefully the gallery below will make up for lost time, starting with this gorgeous pic by Tessa Barton:
* July 20th
* July 16th
* July 15th
Hanging out in Florida with Bachelorette friend Mike G:
* July 6th
Here is the latest installment of the fun Fit videos:
Fun Pics from Episode 02:
Video created by his friends & colleagues at Fit:
First video interview? Chatting with Access Hollywood just before starting filming:
Some cool throwback pics thanks to his Facebook Fan Page:
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I feel it is a great experience. I acknowledge the reality that I may not fall in love. However, crazy things have happened. As in, you never know. Maybe I do. That’s an okay bet for me. Nothing to lose — everything to gain. I hope to make some friends along the way. If I am here, I might as well connect with others.
How important is your family’s approval to you when it concerns dating a certain someone?
Pretty important. You don’t just marry the girl, you marry the family.
What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?
I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I’ll change it.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
To learn things, new skills, etc at a moment’s notice. I would use it to put together new public policies — reshape the way we look at approaching the world and its available resources — and go on Jeopardy!and beat Watson (the computer) finally resolving the Human vs. Robot argument.
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire:
Can you spot him on this Fit Marketing video?