(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 27 (DOB: December 12, 1985)
Occupation: Mortgage Broker – HomeStreet Bank Mortgage Lending. Part-time model.
Education: B.B.A., Economics, University of Portland, Oregon (a catholic college). He graduated from Jesuit High School in 2004, which is a catholic High School located in Portland, OR.
Hometown: McMinnville, OR, relocated to Seattle, WA recently for work.
Twitter: @ChrisRSiegfried (TBC)
Instagram (currently private): @chrissiegfried
Other pages: YouTube channel
What I know so far:
- - Favorite Board Game: Scrabble
- Time it takes to get ready for a big night: 20 minutes
- Favorite snack: Almonds
- Left-handed Minor League Starting and Relief Pitcher for the Chicago Cubs from 2007-2011. And before that, Portland Pilots Baseball 2005-2007.
- His dad George is a Chiropractor, his mum Rebecca “Becky” is a Licensed Massage Therapist. They share a practice in Oregon. They have 4 children and several grandchildren. They have been married 30 years!
- Chris has 3 siblings. Jared and Erin are older (half-siblings from his mum’s first marriage) and Ahna, his younger sister. They are a close knit family.
* July 20th
Latest pics with fans and family around Seattle:
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What is your greatest achievement to date?
Being drafted by the Chicago Cubs in 2007. Being part of 2 no-hitters in baseball.
Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
I think being romantic requires spontaneity and the ability to tell the girl how you feel about her at all times.
What is your biggest date fear?
The girl talking uncontrollably loud and being obnoxious.
Who is the person you dislike most in the world and why?
I don’t dislike anyone enough to write something. Honestly.
What do you wish we asked you?
I have an “artistic” side in that I used to write poetry and have a personal book of about 75 pieces that only a few people know about. Most pieces were written about relationships, baseball and places I got to go to from 2009-2011.
What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I hope to gain experience I have never sought out before and to potentially meet the girl I could spend the rest of my life with. I know that it is a short time to make such a serious decision, but am willing to see where this takes me!
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire: