(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 28
Tattoo: 1 on his left bicep translating as “Blessed”
Occupation: Student (Getting his Business Doctorate Degree at UC San Diego). Until the show, was Marketing Manager at the Donner Ski Ranch (Norden, CA).
Education: Masters degree from Kingston University (UK).
Hometown: Born and raised in Brazil. Lives in CA (Lake Tahoe/San Diego)
What I know so far:
- - He speaks 5 different languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese.
- Comes from a poor family.
- Created and supports a non-profit organization that teaches teenagers a profession, in Brazil. Involved in several charitable projects, including Brazil and Africa.
- Went at least twice for a few weeks to Africa, where he was teaching kids soccer, feeding them, getting them clothes, being part of their lives in Mozambique – where they also speak Portuguese.
- Very strong faith.
- Three All-Time Favorite Movies: No Strings Attached, The Lucky One, The Hunger Games
- Favorite All-Time Book: The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho). It is all about having your dreams come true
- Ultimate Date: Horseback ride on the beach
- Plays soccer and fights jujitsu.
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
First, I believe in love, and love is the only thing missing in my life. Second, I have a life story and I wish to inspire people that anything in life is possible when you believe you can.
Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
Very much romantic. I tend to discover her desires and make them happen. I’m somewhat old-fashioned. I always give flowers and open doors…
Do you like being the center of attention or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
I prefer being mysterious and leave to people the chance to get to discover me for free.
What is the most romantic present you have ever given?
A last-minute trip to Italy.
What does your ideal mate look like?
What is your ideal mate’s personality like?
Free spirit, fearless, big dreamer, happy
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire (click to enlarge!):