(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 29 (DOB Jul 17, 1983)
Occupation: Advertising executive, Senior Art Director for Rosetta.
Education: former high school basketball player at Victory Christian High School, then played one year of college ball at Oral Roberts University
Hometown: San Luis Obispo, CA. Lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Born in Orange county, Ca, on his parents bed. 🙂
Other sites: Personal blog, YouTube and Stumblr
What I know so far:
- – Kasey has 3 older sisters, 2 younger brothers, 8 nieces and nephews, 3 brother-in-laws.
– Loves to hike… on the same trails that saw Desiree and Sean during their hometown date…
– In his own words “I’m a website designer and a blogger. I love life, caramel apples, traveling, girls in sun dresses, adventure and I’m really good at ping pong.”
– Played some serious basket-ball, included in the 2008 NBA draft.
– Divorced in 2009 after two years of marriage with Lindsey Labadie (who competed on a Christian singing reality show in 2007)
– Top 3 groups/artists: Kings of Leon, Kid Cudi, Matt Kearney
– Favorite Actor: Russell Crowe – because of Gladiator
– Favorite Breakfast Foods: Waffles or French Toast (Churro Style)
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I rode a motorcycle across the country of Sierra Leone after their civil war.
What is your ideal mate’s personality like?
Fun, teases a lot, light hearted, funny, good morals, loves kids and family, strong in her faith, and confident
Do you have siblings?
Yes 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
What foods do you dislike?
I like most food. Still have a tough time with sashimi.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
Fly – go everywhere and anywhere in the world at any time.
What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
If I decided to go on the show it would be because there is a very good moraled fun girl as the Bachelorette. I would be going to see if there was a connection between me and her and if there was a future with us.
In the end with or without a fiance I want to have a new experience and stretch myself personally.
Other favorite stuff:
superhero: superman, i still think the “s” stands for stewart.
vices: an addiction to sunflower seeds, on road trips its non-stop.
food: thai and especially coconut sticky rice with mangoes. it’s amazing!
fictitious name: charles heart
misc fact: i love hot tea’s and i’m really good at ping pong.
books: bible, 4 hour work week, the power of less, unlimited power, purple cow, think and grow rich
movies: gladiator, braveheart, apocalypto, dumb & dumber, the village
tv: nitro circus, planet earth, espn, discovery, prison break, 24, lost, survivor, amazing race
fav car: land rover defender (its not the discover)
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire (click to enlarge!):