- Age: 28 (DOB Sept 19, 1984)
Education: Studied Business/Real Estate at University of Southern California, graduate from Pasadena City College. Went to Western Christian High in Covina, Ca.
Hometown: Phillips Ranch/Newport Beach, CA
What I know so far:
- – Former baseball player – USC
– Did some modelling for Abercombie.
– His parents are Eric and Charmagne
– Zack and his only sibling, Brittany, are writing a children’s book.
– Loves to hike, in Hollywood hills and Runyon Canyon = the same trails that saw Desiree and Sean during their hometown date…
– Loving uncle to a nephew and a niece.
– Favorite movies are The Natural and Dumb And Dumber, favorite TV shows are
Baseball Tonight and SportsCenter.
– Most Outrageous Thing Ever Done: Went to Europe for a month on six days notice
– Greatest Achievement to Date: Getting a full ride to USC and getting drafted to play pro baseball
– All-Time Favorite Book: Atlas Shrugged
Joining the cast of Bachelor In Paradise:
With Bachelorette friends Robert:
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Definitely. It’s important to always be thinking about your girl and to continue growing together each and every day.
What is the most romantic present you ever received and why?
In my past relationship, I would always receive handmade cards on Valentine’s Day. I loved them because they were sentimental and took a ton of effort to create.
What’s the closest you have ever come to being married?
Very serious “future” talks and ring shopping. That’s pretty close.
Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
Definitely mysterious. I don’t like to be too predictable.
What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
My dad would come home from work everyday and pitch to me. After I would hit the ball, my golden retriever would fetch the balls and put them in a pile.
What’s the best date you have ever been on in your hometown, and why?
A romantic rooftop date with a meal and movie under the stars.
How important is your family’s approval when it concerns dating?
It’s important but not a total deal-breaker. I have faith that they’ll love who I love.
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire (click to enlarge!):