Bryden J Vukasin
(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 26
Occupation: Student. Veteran (Served in the Middle East for a year.)
Education: North Idaho College (Associate of Science, General Studies) 2008-2010
Hometown: Lives in Missoula & originally from Havre, MT.
What I know so far (some TBC):
- – Greatest Achievement to Date: Second place at the 2010 National Soldier of the Year competition
– Favorite Flower: Tiger Lily
– Favorite Artist: C.M. Russell
– Footballer – linebacker for the Missoula Phoenix.
– Mixed Martial arts fighter
– Has 3 brothers (Graysen who is married, Tristan and Courtlan) and 2 sisters (Makenna and Skylar).
– His parents are Al and Judy.
– Like both his brothers and at least one of his sisters, he swam in high school.
First video interview? Chatting with Access Hollywood just before starting filming:
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- I love it when my date…
…dresses up or prepares herself. It shows she cares.
I hate it when my date…
…is rude to waiters or service people in general.
What does being married mean to you?
That you found someone who is your best friend and someone you can share your entire life with forever.
Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?
New York…it is the city of endless possibilities.
What is the most romantic gift you’ve ever given?
Concert tickets to her favorite band for her and her friends. They were sold out, and I would be away for the concert, but then I came back early and surprised her.
What is your most embarassing moment?
I thought I was texting a girl I liked but I had mixed up numbers and was texting a gay dude that had been hanging out with us all night.
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire:
Early 1 on 1 date with Des: