Mike Tenerelli aka Mikey T
(Meet the rest of the BIP cast here)
- Age: 32
Previous Season(s): Desiree
Tattoo: Tribal on right arm/shoulder
Occupation: Owner of CrossFit Alpha Dog / Plumbing contractor
Hometown: Glen Ellyn/Chicago/Lombard, IL.
Twitter: @crossfitalphadg & @MikeyTenerelli
Facebook: CrossFit Alpha Dog
What I know so far:
- – Dad is Nick (founder and owner of Caldwell Plumbing Co.), Mum is Sandra/Sandy. He has one sister, Melissa.
– Favorite Group Activities: Crossfit, boating, sports of any kind
– Greatest Achievement to Date: Becoming vice president of the company he worked for
– Most Outrageous Thing Ever Done: A surprise striptease show in front of hundreds of sorority girls
Hanging out with Bachelor Sean:
More of Mike:
From Desiree’s season:
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
For relationships, both love and friendship. To participate in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To travel and experience life to its fullest. To live in the moment, and take everything from the show as a positive life experience.
If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
Music – I’d go insane without it
My family – I’d go insane without them
My friends – I’d go insane without them
Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My late grandfather. We were extremely close and he taught me so many life lessons and values. I strive to be the man he was.
Do you like to dress up or do you prefer casual attire?
Dress up. I love the way you feel when you’re dressed to the nines.
What is a typical Saturday night like for you?
My friends and I hitting the clubs of Chicago dressed to impress. Fun nights of dancing and drinking.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Telling the future – to warn people of misfortunes and disaster. To better my life because I’d know what was coming.
If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?
The disco era.
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire (click to enlarge!):