Robert “Bobby” Graham
(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 30
Occupation: Advertising Entrepreneur. Co-Founder of CloutKick.com (website currently offline), manager of AArrow Advertising Phoenix East franchise since February of 2009.
Education: Arizona St. University
Hometown: Glendale, Arizona. Lives in Los Angeles, CA.
What I know so far:
- – Three All-Time Favorite Movies: Braveheart, Good Will Hunting, The Notebook/Silver Linings Playbook
– Favorite Author: Stephen R. Covey
– Biggest Date Fear: A giant piece of spinach in teeth
– His company received a 2010 Impact Award for Innovation from the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce.
– He has a brother called Michael
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I hope to meet my best friend/girl of my dreams and have a great time doing it!
Do you consider yourself a romantic, and why?
Yes – I really like romance and being romantic. I think it makes the relationship more fun. I like being spontaneous and romantic.
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
I would love to be a professional football player or golfer. I love the game of football but would love to travel to the nicest courses and country clubs as a golfer.
Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing?
Yes – trying to dance the best I can is the only type I have.
What is the best date you have ever been on in the city you live in, and why?
Going to a Los Angeles Kings playoff game and they won – very cool night!
What’s your worst date memory?
Going to see Transformers and my date falling asleep.
Do you plan on having kids someday? If yes, how many and why?
Yes, I want twin boys and a girl. I love kids.
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire (click to enlarge!):