(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 26
Tattoo: a cross on his right bicep
Occupation: Magician, also works as a formal clothing stylist in a menswear store.
Hometown: Ridgefield, CT – Lives in Chicago, IL
Education: The University of Connecticut School of Business
Facebook: Nick Roy
Other Sites: Nick Roy Magic, LinkedIn, Timeout Chicago
What I know so far:
- – Three All-Time Favorite Movies: Dumb and Dumber, Pulp Fiction, The Thomas Crown Affair
– Favorite Magazines: Men’s Health, Genii (a magic magazine)
– Favorite Snacks: Nuts, fruit, carrots, organic granola bars
From his Official ABC.com bio:
- What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships:
– High-maintenance label wh*res. Liking nice things and being a label wh*re are two opposite ends of the spectrum.
– Someone who’s insecure if I’m not texting every hour. I see clients all day long and don’t use my phone often.
– No motivation or goals.
Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you, and why?
I think a balance of both is very important. The chase is what makes the milk worth the squeeze, and it’s important to know that a woman wants to pursue me as well. It’s a two-way street.
Who is the person you love most in this world and why?
My mom. I can definitely embrace the fact that I’m a momma’s boy. We talk every day on the phone. I love her the most, because she is the most loving and thoughtful person in my world.
What is your favorite television show & why?
America’s Funniest Home Videos. Besides being on the show a few years back, I laugh out loud the entire show whenever I watch it.
Excerpts from his ABC questionnaire (click to enlarge!):