(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 24
Occupation: Communications Director for her family’s spice company, Flayco, is also a Tampa Bay Lightning girl.
Hometown: Tampa, FL.
Education: BA in Mass Communications/Journalism from the University of South Florida (2011)
Facebook: Alexis Morgado
Other Sites: Pinterest
What I know so far:
- – Graduated from high school as class salutatorian
– Her family company, Flayco, makes flavor extracts, food colorings, juices, sauces, and seasonings.
– She was once a contestant on The Price is Right!
– Tattoos: None
– Favorite Book: The Bible
– Favorite Flower: Stargazer Lilies
– Top 3 All-Time Favorite Movies: Home Alone 2, Elf, Titanic
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
With Bachelor Nation’s Mike G:
Back at work!
With her mum:
Such a cutie:
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?
New York is romantic to me. So many Broadway plays, fine restaurants, the beautiful city skyline, Central Park. It’s all lovely.
What is your ideal mate’s personality like?
Caring, understanding, loving, hard worker, not afraid of a challenge, motivated.
I hate it when my date:
Only talks about himself.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. I’d love to visit Cuba with my Abuela and Abuelo to see where they grew up, where they met, and how life is like in their country.
2. I want to do missionary work. I’d love to be able to travel the world and educate other cultures about the Catholic faith as well as help improve their physical lives.
3. Travel the world! Tomorrow is not promised so I want to make the most of my life and see as many places as possible.