(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 26
Occupation: Nanny, also works/worked? for the Tennis Channel.
Hometown: Orland Park, IL.
Education: Graduated from Miami OH University in 2009.
Other Sites: Pinterest
What I know so far:
- - Like Christine‘s, Alli’s mum is a breast cancer survivor as well. Her sister shaved her head for St. Baldericks last May right before her college graduation in honor of their Mom!
– James Case from Des’ season is friends with her on Facebook
– Alli came out of the limo with soccer shoes on, kicking a ball around.
– Tattoos: 1
– Favorite Author: Jodi Picoult
– Religion: Catholic
– Top 3 All-Time Favorite Movies: 16 Candles, Pretty Woman, Gladiator
- Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
With Bachelor friends Kelly and Christie:
Baby pic (with her cousin):
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
Move to Australia after college by myself, stayed for 2 years.
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
-A piano — I LOVE to play, would keep me occupied forever.
-My dog Sebastian — I need company!
-A knife — Bear Grylls says it’s important.
Would you say you’re a little bit country or more of a city person?
City! I love the city and always have. But I love a camping trip once or twice a year.
If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why?
New Orleans, I have never been! I want to hear the music and eat the food.
What’s your best date memory?
Driving to the date in an open Jeep and it starts pouring, we got soaked and didn’t care.