(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 31
Occupation: Actress and Massage therapist at Four Seasons
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA. (Originally from Apopka near Orlando, Fl.)
Education: Hillsdale College, a private liberal arts institute in Michigan.
Twitter: @amyjokinen (Currently offline)
What I know so far:
- – Get to know Amy J through this interview from 2000!
– During the Meet & Greet with Juan Pablo, she put him on a table for a massage during her 1 on 1 time at the cocktail party.
– She has a website pending, so if you like her, watch out in the future!
– Tattoos: None
– Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet
– “Hot Spot” Clubs or Low-Key Bars? Both!
– Top 3 Favorite Groups/Artists: The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Radiohead
– Favorite Sports Team: LA Clippers
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
The family trip we took to Lake Tahoe. I’d never seen anything more gorgeous in my life, I learned how to play foosball, ate California Sourdough toast and laughed til my belly hurt with my family.
What is your favorite holiday and why?
It’s close. Thanksgiving because it’s such a cool day for everyone to just be thankful, give back and eat! And I also LOVE the Fourth of July because it’s so romantic and I’m grateful for our freedom!
What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I hope to find love! And if He decides I’m not the girl for him, I hope to gain friendships, peace through time away, a greater understanding of people and love and the beautiful world around me.
What’s your ideal mate’s personality like?
Funny! I love to laugh and laugh hard with my man. My ideal man is outgoing and energetic, happy and easy-going.
If you wanted to really impress a man, what would you do and why?
I would try to find out some secret wish or childhood dream, then figure out a way to make it come true. Something they’ve always wanted or wanted to try. We all have them and it means a lot when the person you love is invested in those things.