Loving the NYC life:
Family stronger than ever:
At “Taste of Tennis”:
Nothing better than friends in tough times:
Feeling JODI nostalgic?…
Andi and Josh! #TeamJODI
- Age: 27 (DOB April 3, 1987)
Occupation: Assistant District Attorney at the Fulton County
Hometown: Buckhead/Atlanta, GA.
Education: Louisiana State University and Wake Forest University School of Law
Facebook: Andi Dorfman (where a lot of the pics below come from! Follow her for more)
- – Her biggest guilty pleasure…. Yes, Reality TV!
– A whole lot of info on her Modern Luxury “20 Most Eligible Atlanteans” page!
– 3 Best Attributes: I’m loyal, I love my family, I’m feisty
– Greatest Achievement: Becoming an attorney
– Favorite Sports: Tennis, Golf
– Favorite Television Show: Scandal
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. Visit every single country in the world. All like almost 200 of them. It’s a stretch but I think it would be awesome.
2. Go an on African safari.
3. Visit Lover’s Bridge in Paris and put a lock on it.
Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
All Season’s related posts and pages, including contestants, promos and interviews are here.
Video for Andi “You gotta be…”
Fun filled Sunday in Disney:
With Georgia, Pete and Cassie‘s little girl:
Here are the latest pics of Andi as the Bachelorette, started with her official promotional pics:
March 2014 – Andi has been announced as our new Bachelorette!
Time off to film the show…. The boss said ok!
Here are photos taken on the night of the live announcement, during Juan Pablo‘s After the Final Rose show:
Friendship with The Bachelor’s Nikki:
Andi “The Dorf” in action:
… and Lucy:
Time with family is the best:
With Bachelor friend Christy:
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
With Kelly from the show… always lovely to see the girls became friends!
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
That’s tough – either getting a murderer convicted in 8 minutes or climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Kate Middleton! Just to feel what it’s like 🙂
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
My obvious choice would be a pilot, plane and fuel. But if not, a fishing pole, a lighter and a really long book.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
No idea! I used to think married with kids, etc. but now I’m just seeing where life takes me.