(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 24
Occupation: Science Educator at COSI (Center for Science and Industry)
Hometown: Lexington, OH.
Education: Graduated from Ohio St. University. She went to Lexington High School (class of 2007)
What I know so far:
- - Oldest of four kids with three younger brothers.
- Her full name is Chelsie René Webster
- She has a dog named Brody
- Her dad owns a dental practice in Mansfield, her mum also works there as a hygienist.
- Tattoos: None
- Favorite Actress: Sarah Jessica Parker
- Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling, Kristin Hannah
- Favorite Snacks: Fruit. Cheese. Carrots. Frozen grapes.
- Hot Weather or Cold Weather? Hot
- Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What do you like to do for fun in your Hometown and why?
Hiking, bonfires, outdoor activities. I live in a very small town in the middle of the woods. It’s just how I grew up so when I go back I do those things. Always with family
What’s the best trip you have ever been on and why?
I went to Mexico with all of my cousins/aunts/uncles and grandparents. We had so much fun but what I remember most was going off the resort and giving toothbrushes/clothes/teddy bears to very poor villages. It taught me at a young age to be very grateful and the joy of helping others.
Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Oh yes. Love is a top priority for me. Always has been and always will be. And I can’t understand when people don’t feel the same haha.
What does your ideal mate look like?
I’m not overly particular. I do prefer them to be taller than me (which isn’t hard), I like a nice smile and kind eyes. Other than that, it’s the insides that count most.
I love it when my date:
Talks about things he loves. Teaches me something. Is appropriately affectionate, but not overly so. Tries to make me laugh. Tries something new.