(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 25
Occupation: Works for the Miami-Dade Police Dept as an Office Support Specialist.
Hometown: Miami, FL.
Education: Attended Florida International University. Went to Doral Academy Charter High School
What I know so far:
- – She speaks Spanish fluently!
– She has 2 sisters (1 adopted) and 1 brother
– Like Alli‘s mum, Christine’s mum Rosa is a breast cancer survivor.
– Tattoos: None
– Time it takes to get ready for a big night: As much time as I am given plus a few extra minutes
– In her own words:
- “My family is my whole world and I feel so blessed I was a part of this show! I met lifetime friends on it! I always keep God #1 and I truly believe he led me into the right direction!!!”
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photo from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- Who do you admire most in the world and why?
I admire so many people for different reasons. My mother however, holds great admiration in my life. I always pray that the day I am blessed with a daughter, she can look at me the same way I look at my mother. So thankful.
What is your most embarassing moment?
I think I have an embrassing moment daily. Usually consisting of me falling; I’m pretty clumsy.
What are your top 3 all-time favorite movies?
Elf, Parent Trap, The Notebook
What is your favorite flower?
Sunflowers but in this case a rose of course.
Describe your idea of the ultimate date?
It does not matter to me where it is. If there’s a connection and great conversation that’s perfect to me.