(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 32
Occupation: Hairstylist at Mecca Salon
Hometown: Sacramento, Ca.
Facebook: Clare Crawley
What I know so far:
- – Her little dog is called Elbie!
– During the Meet & Greet, she came out of the limo with a fake pregnancy bump 🙂
– Tattoos: Two
– Favorite boardgame: Clue
– Time it takes to get ready for a big night: One hour, no more than that.
– Favorite Snack: Fruit
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Time with friend from the show Lauren S:
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/bios/18-bachelorette-clare:
- Who do you admire the most in the world and why?
I admire the nobodies of the world that lead selfless lives. The ones you don’t hear gloating about their accomplishments.
What is your greatest achievement to date?
Owning my business and becoming “successful” in my own eyes.
Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative?
Definitely Adventurous. The only thing I’m not adventurous about is food.
What is the best trip you have ever been on and why?
I have never taken a vacation. I’ve always worked my buns off and never made time. Plus, I was never in a relationship that I could go on a vacation with.
Do you consider yourself a romantic if so why?
I’ve never been one to be romantic. It’s hard for me because I’ve never experienced romance. I wish I was.