(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 25
Occupation: Adult Psychiatric Registered Nurse at St. Anthony’s Medical Center. Model.
Education: Graduated St. Louis University in 2011. Has a fashion degree from Fontbonne University (2009).
Hometown: Originally from Litchfield, IL, lives in St. Louis, MO since graduating Sr high School.
Facebook: Danni Ronco
What I know so far:
- – She has a blog with friend Syd called “O, Human Holiday!”
– Tattoos: None
– Favorite holiday: Christmas
– Time it takes to get ready for a big night: 30 Minutes
– Food dislike: Not a big sushi fan
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What is your favorite memory from you childhood?
I was one of the only girls in the neighborhood – so hanging out with my older brother and his friends – riding four wheelers with friends.
Who is your favorite artist and why?
I love Andy Warhol – very modern approach – not necessarily having a favorite artist but enjoy drifferent styles from graffiti to abstract.
Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative?
Definitely Adventurous. The only thing I’m not adventurous about is food.
What does your ideal mate look like?
No specific look but preferably taller than me, nice smile, not balding, in good shape…
What does being married mean to you?
Best friend. Laughter. Sharing/Exploring life.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. Go to Paris – I’ve never been and it seems like such a romantic/amazing city.
2. Hot Air Balloon Ride – I think it would be amazing!
3. Learn to surf – never tired but it looks like so much fun!