(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 27
Occupation: First Grade Teacher at Heights Elementary School in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
Education: Teaching degree from West Chester University of Pennsylvania (2008)
Hometown: Forty Fort, PA.
What I know so far:
- - Miss Philadelphia International 2013.
- Has 1 sister, Vanessa.
- Lost her mum to Melanoma cancer and uses her pagenting to raise funds and awareness.
- Tattoos: None
- Longest Relationship: 8 years
- Time it takes to get ready for a big night: one hour
- Favorite Food: Seafood
- Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What do you do for a living and how important is your career to you?
I am a first grade teacher. My career is extremely important! To make a difference in a life of a child is my passion. The children are our future.
What is your favorite all-time book and why?
The Secret. I thought I was positive before but this book taught me I can’t have whatever it is I want in life.
What U.S. city is the most romatntic to you and why?
Miami is beautiful and has wonderful restaurants on the beach.
I hate it when my date?
Is arrogant, a smoker, uses profanity, and expresses a dislike of children.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. To meet my soulmate, get married and raise a healthy happy family.
2. Travel around world
3. To be in a position to help others on a larger scale