(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 29
Occupation: Medical Device sales for Boston Scientific.
Hometown: Originally from Iowa, lives in Scottsdale, AZ.
Education: Graduated from the University of Iowa in 2007 with a BS in Athletic Training and BA in Dance. Exercise Science Masters in 2010.
Other Sites: Pinterest
What I know so far:
- - Proud member of the Phoenix Suns 2013-14 Dance Team
- Upon exiting the limo at the Meet & Greet, Kat salsa-danced with Juan Pablo.
- Tattoos: One
- Favorite Magazines: Self, Glamour
- Time it takes to get ready for a big night: an hour
- Favorite sports team: University of Iowa Football Team
- Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- How would you describe yourself as a lover?
I am fiercely loyal and very passionate. I love doing the little things that make your partner smile – a quick note in their gym bag, a surprise date to their favorite place – sweet, spontaneous things that make the relationship exciting and fun!
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I backpacked through the east coast of Australia for 4 weeks – by myself!
Who is your favorite author?
Malcolm Gladwell – his books are great reads and very insightful.
What’s your best date memory?
A guy I had only known for a few weeks surprised me with tickets to Britney Spears for my birthday. He knew I had wanted to go and just told me we were heading out for dinner and then drove to the venue.
Describe your ultimate date:
A sunset hot air balloon ride with champagne :). We have a ton of hot air balloons in AZ and I’ve never been up on one!