(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 27 (Birthday 17 April)
Height: 5′ 10″
Occupation: Executive assistant for Choate Construction company.
Hometown: Conyers, Ga.
Education: Attended Georgia Perimeter College.
Other Sites: Pinterest
What I know so far:
- – On the first night of the show, Kelly showed up with her dog, Molly who got out of the limo before she did.
– Was voted one of the 20 Most Eligible Atlantans by “Modern Luxury” magazine.
– She used to own one of the Bronzed tanning studios.
– She has 2 sisters.
– She is HUGE into animal rescue and brought her dog Molly on the show!
– She has modelling experience.
– Tattoos: One
– Favorite Food: Steak and Potato
– Time it takes to get ready for a big night: an hour & 1/2
– Favorite Holiday: Christmas
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
With pal Andi from the show:
Fashion shots (from Style Hunter and more):
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What is your most embarassing moment?
HS dance – homecoming – thought they called my name & it was another kelly – go so excited for another girl. Ahh…
What is your favorite television show and why?
Bachelor :). I’m a hopeless romantic and the drama helps keep it interesting.
What is your biggest date fear?
Being vulnerable with someone that doesn’t feel the same.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list, and why?
1. Travel – a lot I want to experience other cultures and see the world.
2. Sky Dive – something I always wanted to do.
3. Start a family – I know in my heart it’s what I’m destined for, to be a mother and wife.
What is your favorite all-time book and why?
“Eat, Pray, Love” – inspiring.