- Age: 25
Occupation: Entrepreneur- Elderly Care Facilities (She is the Owner & CEO of Hope Residential Care and owns multiple elderly care facilities in Southern California!) Also a Real estate agent.
Hometown: San Diego, CA.
Facebook: Lacy Faddoul
What I know so far:
- – She has 10 siblings(!!!!) but 9 of them have some kind of handicap, as well as a (very cute!) dog called Bella.
– Tattoos: None
– Favorite Snacks: Hot Cheetos
– Time it takes to get ready for a big night: 45 minutes
– Favorite Magazine: People
– She dated actor/model Alec Musser from “All my children”
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Getting a 2nd chance at love on TV:
Some random pics I like:
We first met her on Night 1 of Juan Pablo’s season:
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
On the show and with some other BachelorNation alumni:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My Mom and Dad for loving 11 of us kids with 9 of them being mentally handicapped. They have hearts of gold and so have so much patience.
Do you have a favorite sports team?
Yes, if I’m watching a game it’s whatever team is winning at that time. =)
What’s your worst date memory?
Going to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland, with my date and his daughter and my date was in a terrible mood.
I love it when my date:
Is polite, opens the door for me, greets me with a hug
Do you have any family holiday or special event traditions that you plan to uphold?
Yes, for Halloween and Christmas, I have to decorate my home. I’m over the top.