(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 25, her birthday is March 28th!
Occupation: Land and Mineral Coordinator at WestEnergy, LLC.
Education: Studied Business Marketing at University of Central Oklahoma. Graduated from Edmond Santa Fe High School
Hometown: Edmund, Oklahoma.
What I know so far:
- – Lauren is also a bikini model for MetroShoeWarehouse in Oklahoma
– She has a sister called Paige, a brother, her parents are divorced and she has a stepmom.
– Tattoos: Three
– She has a dog named Porter.
– She used to be engaged to Dayton Rose
– Favorite Flowers: Garden roses and hydrangeas
– Favorite Musical Groups/Artists: Coldplay, The Beatles, Dave Matthews Band
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Fun with friends and family, including Bachelor friend Lacy:
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
With friend from the show Ashley:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My parents and my sister equally! My dad’s work ethic and ability to light up a room, my mom’s strength and ability to overcome trials, and my sister’s free spirit and natural style and beauty.
What are your 3 best attributes?
Generosity, sense of humor, and my ability to consider other people’s feelings and perspective.
What are your 3 worst attributes?
I can be too candid with my feelings, I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut if I know I’m right, and I have a hard time getting to everything I plan to do — not because I’m lazy, but because I think I’m Superwoman and commit to too much.
If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be and why?
Gwyneth Paltrow, so I could actually live out my fantasy of Chris Martin serenading me a love song.
Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
Dinner and drinks on a patio by the water, listening to a good band and feeling like I am with my best friend.