(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 27
Occupation: She’s a piano music composer. Founder and owner of The Concierge Referral Program.
Education: Grand Valley State University (Broadcast Journalism) in Allendale, Michigan. Chippewa Valley High School, Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Hometown: She currently lives in Austin, Tx. Originally from Clinton Township, MI.
What I know so far:
- – During the “Meet & Greet” with Juan Pablo, Lauren appeared riding in on a piano bike.
– Lauren is a traveller who has lived in Chicago, San Diego, and LA since college.
– She has songs currently out on iTunes, Amazon, and her YouTube Channels, both the new and the old. G have a listen!
– Lauren has a Photography blog and a Model Mayhem page.
– She runs marathons!
– She has 2 small tattoos
– She tried out for “America’s Got Talent” in 2010
– She competed for Miss California 2012
– She was engaged to Blake Duplant (they met when they were both contestants on Minute to Win It) and should have been married in July 2013. He co-founded The Concierge Referral Program.
– Hot-spot clubs or low-key bars? Low-key dive bars
– Hot or cold weather? Hot! Tropical!
– All-Time Favorite Movies: Anchorman, Life is Beautiful, Shawshank Redemption, The Truman Show
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photo from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
Here she is on “Minute to win it”:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What’s the most romantic present you’ve ever received and why?
This is going to sound weird but my ex got me a vegetable chopper and a really awesome knife because he knew how much i loved to cook veggies/stir-fry. It was just so thoughtful and right on — so I find it very romantic.
What are your favorite activities to do with a group?
Anything fun/athletic. I love games or any opportunity to be goofy and have fun.
What is your greatest achievement to date?
My piano music. I’m working on a 5th and 6th piano album. Also, I started my own business, which is still up and running successfully.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
I farted in front of my 4th grade class in the middle of show and tell — and I blamed it on another kid! Still feel terrible about it to this day.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully more fulfilled with my career and my own business, but more importantly, married with kids! I have baby fever and I’m single — looking to settle down within the next five.