(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 25 (born 24 September 1988)
Occupation: Personal Banker.
Hometown: Wagener, SC
Education: Aiken Technical College. Wagener Salley High
What I know so far:
- – Tattoos: Four
– Favorite Group Activities: Camping, bowling, kayaking
– City or Country Person? American by birth, Southern by the grace of God! Country all the way.
– All-Time Favorite Movies: Steel Magnolias, Hope Floats, The Notebook
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
New look since filming the show:
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What’s the most romantic present you have ever received and why?
A promise ring from my first serious boyfriend in high school! We were too young to know what love was but it was so sweet!
Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
A gondola boat ride in Italy! Just the two of us! That would be super romantic and I’ve never been to Italy.
What is your greatest achievement to date?
Last year I raised thousands of dollars for the children’s muscular dystrophy association and was able to send a child suffering from the disease to an MDA summer camp.
What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
Flying out here by myself! I’d never flown!
What does being married mean to you?
To me being married means finding your soul mate and best friend. Sharing your life with someone you can trust and love unconditionally for eternity.