(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 32
Occupation: Real Estate Agent and Photographer
Hometown: Sarasota, Florida (used to live in Martha’s Vineyard, MA).
Education: Studio Art – Santa Fe College, Riverview High School
Instagram: @floridaray18 (Private)
Facebook: Renée Oteri
Other Sites: ERA Profile, Realtor bio.
What I know so far:
- – She has been divorved over 4 years and is mum to 8 year-old Ben… rumour is that she is newly engaged after reconnecting with an old boyfriend since leaving the show!
– She is the daughter of ERA Waterside Realty’s owner, Tom Ward
– She is passionate about fundraising on behalf of ERA Waterside Realty and participates annually in several other charitable initiatives.
– Tattoos: Two
– Pets: One dog
– Favorite Music: Country
– All-Time Favorite Movies: Top Gun, The Notebook, The Vow
– In her own words:
- “Aloha! I’m Renée, a thirty-something foodie, photographer, and single mommy residing in Sarasota, Florida – home of the #1 Beach in America, Siesta Key! From super trendy to sweet and simple, I never miss an opportunity to photograph the plates I create! I’m a die hard beach bum, with a love like no other for the ocean. I grew up on the east coast of Florida, then traveled north to Martha’s Vineyard, a small of island off Cape Cod, where I became a “wash-a-shore” year-round resident for 12 years. My time living on Martha’s Vineyard sparked my love of cooking and photography! I am a self-taught cook, photographer, and super mommy”
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Viewing parties and time with friends:
Photos from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
What are your 3 best attributes?
Loyal — I’m a great friend. Reliable — I do as I say. Loving — Big heart.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
A fighter pilot, because I want to fly under a canopy really fast.
I love it when my date:
…holds my hand. Opens the door. Lets me order my own dinner!
I hate it when my date:
…talks over me. Texts during the date. Doesn’t properly introduce me to others.
Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you and why?
There needs to be a nice balance with this. But initially, yes, I love when a man knows what he wants and he goes and gets it.