(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Age: 26
Occupation: Personal trainer and barmaid
Hometown: Sutter, CA
Education: Yuba City College & Sacramento State University where she studied physical therapy (See article below).
Facebook: Valerie Eredia
Other Sites: her YouTube channel
What I know so far:
- – She played volleyball at Yuba City College
– According to Reality Steve, she lost her cousin Alex who was killed at a party in 2008, then her grandfather Martin passed away two years later.
– Here is the story behind her college transfer: EbscoNewsletter
– Tattoos: Three (check out the gallery below for the picture of one on her back!)
– Favorite Music: Country
– All-Time Favorite Movies: The Breakfast Club, Man on Fire, Bridesmaids
– Cold or Hot Weather? Hot! I HATE being cold.
– She is proficient in sign language
– Scroll to the end of the post for more info from her ABC bio.
Photo from the first episode thanks to After The Rose:
From her official ABC.com bio:
- What does being married mean to you?
It means trusting your life with someone else. Trusting and sharing, no more independent. It’s a friendship that you promise to make work forever.
What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
Probably Tough Mudder, with the freezing water you have to plunge into and the electric shock field you have to run through.
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
My best friend — although she’d be pissed at me for it! If she doesn’t count then I would bring a big book, like the Bible or the dictionary, since I had all the time in the world to read. A blanket because I’d probably get cold and bug spray because God knows what insects I would come across.
Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
Something outdoors and active, whether it was a sporting event or a trail hike.
If you wanted to really impress a man, what would you do and why?
I’d probably cook him dinner because men are always impressed with my food.