(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Originally sleuthed by RS.
Full name: The “JJ” stands for “Joseph John”
Shoe Size: 14
Occupation: Owns an apparel company (“Pantsapreneur”)
Hometown: San Francisco, CA. (his family lives in Massachussetts)
Twitter: @mrjjobrien and @hemhaus
Instagram: @jjobrien and @hemhaus
Facebook: obrienjj (inactive)
Websites: JJ OBrien and hem/\haus
What I know so far:
- – He loves “engaging” people. In his own words: “Before school I planned a 280 people company meeting for my firm and I loved it; in business school, I started organizing various trips for upwards of 100+ people. “
– Great write up about him on Passion Stories.
– Was a member of “CoA Pitch Deck” a multi-use entertainment venue for the Mid-Market neighborhood of San Francisco.
– Used to work in the Innovation Lab at Capital One.
– He also used to live abroad and loves travelling.
– His dad is Joe, his brother Mike.
– Check out his ABC.com bio for more!
Officially the oddest and most fun contestant we ever had when it comes to Social Media… except Lucy Aragon of course!
On “The Price is Right”