Time for Paradise!
Your pre-Bachelor in Paradise update:
With Bachelor friends, including past Bachelor Chris:
Family, fans and friends!
For about 3 minutes last week, the whole of Bachelor Nation believed Nick was going to be our next Bachelor. He isn’t (that honor went to Ben H) but kudos to him for participating in the joke with Chris Harrison and Ben during the “After Paradise” live show:
NYC, Chicago, Hollywood… here is your gallery for August:
Fun with friends and the famous (Metallica, Nancy Odell…):
28th of July 2015:
Check out Nick’s thoughts on Love, Life and more thanks to Bachelorette Ali’s interview.
Leaving the live After The Final Rose show with his family:
Behind the scenes of The Bachelorette:
6th of July 2015:
Nothing better than friends and family:
Nick is back! Whether the thought of Nick joining the boys already wooing Kaitlyn makes you happy or angry, chances are it doesn’t make you indifferent… Here are a few pics of his time since we saw him “telling ALL” on Andi’s “After the Final Rose”, starting with a couple of throwbacks…
The faces (and butt… and costumes… and beards…) of Nick:
Spotted last week, in Milwaukee then LA:
MORE PICS Below the Info!
- Originally sleuthed by yours truly, with the help of Chloep from the Bach/ette Forum.
Age: 33 (DOB 09/29/1980)
Shoe Size: 10.5
Occupation: Salesforce.com Account Executive
Hometown: lives in Chicago, Il. Originally from Waukesha, WI.
Education: UWM Graduate (Business)
What I know so far:
- – His parents are Mary and Christopher, he is the 2nd oldest of 11 siblings. His sister Maria was on the Basketball team at UWM.
– Nick ran track for Milwaukee Athletics, 400m and 800m.
– Nick was once engaged but broke it off because the relationship wasn’t working.
– For more info, check out his ABC.com bio.
Having a good time with Bachelorette pal Chris in Chicago:
With his parents and below with 2 of his cousins: