(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Previous Season: Chris Soules
Full name: Rebecca “Becca” Tilley
Age: 27 (DOB 10.30.1988)
Occupation: Chiropractic Assistant. She is also now part of the Sugar Love Boutique team.
Hometown: Shreveport, LA. Lives in San Diego, CA.
Education: Louisiana Tech University until 2008
Facebook: Becca Tilley
What I know so far:
- – The comeback kid? We first met her during Chris Soules’ season, where she finished 2nd to Whitney.
– She has 1 younger brother, Chris and 3 sisters: older sister Katie (married to Jacob Hester, a former running back on the LSU football National Championship team in 2007, with 3 children) and younger sisters Caroline and Hannah. Mum is Nancy and Dad is Chris Sr.
– She has a dog (see photos below) called Bella.
– For more check out her original ABC bio at the bottom of this page!
Do you want Becca as our next Bachelorette? Vote here!
NEW Interview: Becca on life after the Bachelor:
Want to meet Becca?
Behind the scenes with friend Jojo:
Meeting Nicholas Sparks with Ashley I:
Hanging out with Andi:
Christmas with friends:
Arriving with Amber on night 1 of Ben’s season:
Chatting to Ben on night 1:
Random gallery of formal and casual shots:
Family always so important:
With family and friends:
Bathroom selfie time with Elan:
Bella says hi… kinda:
Something about doughnuts…
Hanging out with Kaitlyn:
With Carly and producer Megan:
With friend Brandi:
Behind the scenes fun with great friends made on the show:
Becca on Night 1 previews- meeting Chris outside the limo and talking to the other girls during the cocktail party:
ALS Ice bucket challenge video:
– From her ABC bio:
- Can’t live without: Food, family, friends, Wi-Fi, Netflix
Biggest date fear: Having stomach issues and clogging up a toilet, a la Dumb and Dumber
If I never had to go back to school, I would be very happy.
If I never got to see my family, I would be very sad.
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? I would give a large portion to my family, and then travel!
If you could be any animal, what would you be? A dolphin. They’re beautiful and supposedly use 20% of their brains — brilliant!
What’s your most embarrassing moment? I have several — once I was getting gas and the guy asked, “What kind of gas do you like?” and I thought he asked “What kind of guys do you like?” I responded, “Tall, dark, and handsome.” He just stared at me and repeated the question.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Staying and living alone in California when my sister and brother-in-law went back home to Louisiana.