Check out the Gallery I created for Jade and Tanner!
- Full name: Jade Elizabeth Roper
Age: 28 (Birthday Dec. 19th 1986)
Hometown: Gering, Nebraska. Lives in LA, born in Denver, Colorado.
Occupation: Pastry Chef, Model and Entrepreneur – Founder and CEO at Naturally Jade Cosmetics
Education: Western Nebraska Community College in Scottsbluff, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts.
Website: Jade Roper
Facebook: Jade Roper
LinkedIn: Jade Roper
What I know so far:
- – She has 2 younger brothers. Mum is Kim and Dad is Laren.
– She has a puppy named Pippa.
– She is friend with Carmen Dickman, they are both Chivettes.
– She grew up on a farm and is a keen horse rider.
More just Jade:
With her Dad:
Facing Chris on Women Tell All (airing March 2nd 2015):
On GMA followng her elimitation on the Hometown dates episode:
Looking ever so pretty:
Onesies wth Carly:
With blogger “Girl Get Glamorous”, repping her Naturally Jade lip gloss:
Proud to support Bachelor friend Samantha‘s clothing line, IDGAF:
She has just launched Naturally Jade, an organic and natural ingredient cosmetics brand on a mission to give back by donating $1 for EVERY product purchased to financially assist women diagnosed with cancer.
Night 1 previews- Meeting Chris during the premiere:
According to Chris Harrison:
- “She is absolutely beautiful and Chris notices [her] right away, but she has a bit of a rebellious past. She has something in her past that we will all learn about eventually, but she held back from telling Chris about it for quite a long time, and that might sabotage her chances with him. Another cool thing about Jade is that she went to Le Cordon Bleu culinary school. She never used that professionally, but that definitely turned Chris on.”
– From her ABC bio:
- Can’t live without: My dog, my car, my family, avocados, books
Biggest date fear: Having to tell someone there’s no chemistry
If I never had to worry about debt, I would be very happy.
If I never got to go outside, I would be very sad.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Moving to Los Angeles on my own and starting the launch of my business.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? An elephant. They are associated with wisdom and altruism. They are large in scale yet graceful. I love the matriarchy as well.
If you could be a fictional character, who would you be? Jane Eyre. She’s admirable, a heroine that relies on herself to get back on her feet. She’s complex and passionate.
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? Launch my business, pay off my debt, set my parents up for retirement, invest, and give back.