(Meet the other Contestants here)
Full name: Kara Grey Wilson
Age: 25 (Birthday January 15 1990)
Occupation: Grayson County High School English teacher (and Soccer Coach), Worship Leader at Church of Joy in Leitchfield, KY
Hometown: Brownsville, KY
Education: Studied Broadcasting at Western Kentucky University
Facebook: Kara Wilson (Private)
Blog: Kara Grey Wilson
SoundCloud: Kara Grey Wilson
What I know so far:
- – She was Miss Edmonson County Fair 2009
– She has one sister, Kelsea, who just got engaged. Her dad is Patrick, her mum Jennifer.
– She dedicates her life to God, vowing not to kiss another man until her wedding day.
– She tried out for “American Idol” back in 2011 (top 80 auditioners out of 10,000 in 2011 in Houston.)
– She has a yorky called Axel
– From her ABC bio:
- Can’t live without: Mountain Dew, cookies, my family, writing, Jesus
Biggest date fear:Sweating
If I never had to go to grad school, I would be very happy.
If I never got to teach, I would be very sad.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would you be? My future husband, so I’d know who he is, what he’s like, and what goes on in his head.
What’s your most embarrassing moment? A trainer had to massage my shins (splints) and my legs were really hairy. He was handsome, so… yeah.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? A housecat — they’re loved and petted, but their owners respect their independence.
If you really wanted to impress a man, what would you do? Be myself. And wear a sexy yet tasteful outfit. I think it’s attractive to be yourself, and not easy when you’re nervous.