(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Full name: Whitney Michelle Bischoff
Age: 30 (Birthday June 24, 1985)
Hometown: Chicago, IL, born in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky.
Occupation: Fertility Nurse
Education: Graduated Univ. of Kentucky in 2007 with a Bachelors of Science, Registered Nursing.
Instagram: whitb624 (Private)
Facebook: Whitney Bischoff
LinkedIn: Whitney Bischoff
Pinterest: Whitney Bischoff
What I know so far:
- – She has a 34 year old sister, Kimberly. Her mum passed away when she was a teenager, her dad is not in her life.
– She is (pre-show) friend with other Bachelor Nation Chicago Blondes Casey, Jaclyn and Christie.
– ABC bio moved to the bottom of this post.
Dressed up or dressed down, always so beautiful:
Starting rumours with Nick?
Throwback to start!
Let’s catch-up on Whitney post break-up as sadly Chris and her decided to go their separate ways.
Glam or not, always looking radiant:
With her colleagues:
Family, Friends – Fun!
Already taking pics with fans:
With her Mum:
On her way to Bali for the February 23rd episode (with producer Lindsay):
2 deleted scenes from the Hometown dates episode (February 16th) with Lillie and wih her Grandma:
With her friends:
Behind the scenes:
Deleted scene from the February 2nd episode between Whitney and Chris aka why she got the rose!
Throwback to 2003 (Assumption HS, Louisville, KY):
Hanging out with friend Amy:
Behind the scenes of last week’s 1 on 1 Wedding crashing date with Chris:
Enjoying the fruits of her work:
Night 1 previews- Meeting Chris then chatting with him during the premiere:
According to Chris Harrison:
- “Given her job, the jokes write themselves. [The Louisville native] literally spends her days making babies, and she’s ready for her own. Whitney said she has watched the show since high school, which made me feel old, but Chris is the first bachelor that convinced her to come on the show. Plus she lives in Chicago, so moving to Iowa isn’t that far for her. And Chicago is one of the places that Chris has said might be an option for him to move to. Whitney definitely gets his attention because geographically it could be a good move for him.”
– From her ABC bio:
- Can’t live without: My planner (totally old school), money, my job (have to pay the bills), razor (can’t stand hair), friends and family
Biggest date fear: Falling or spilling my drink.
I love it when my date makes me laugh and is a gentleman and opens the door.
I hate it when my date checks his cell phone during a date.
What are you most afraid of? Being alone. Never finding love or getting to have a family.
Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative? More conservative, but I will try anything once.
Do you consider yourself a romantic? If so why, or why not? Yes! I’m a complete hopeless romantic.
Do you prefer a man who wants to be pursued or a man who pursues you and why? A man who wants to be pursued. To me that means he is a little on the shy side and enjoys an outgoing girl like myself.