Lauren Grace Bushnell
(Meet the other Contestants here)
* NEW! – Ben and Lauren’s “Real Life” page.
- Age: 26 (Birthday February 2nd 1990)
Occupation: Flight attendant.
Hometown: Portland, Oregon (lives in LA)
Education: B.A. in Business Management from Whitworth University in Spokane, Washington.
What I know so far:
- – She is the eldest of 4 siblings, sister Mollie is 24, brothers Bryant and Brett who is 18. Their parents are Kristin and Dave.
– Favorite Music: Hip hop/Dance/R&B/Country
– All-Time Favorite Movies: Home Alone, The Departed, Titanic
– What is the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done? Probably this!
– More on her ABC bio.
Do you want Lauren as our next Bachelorette? Vote here!
Throwbacks = cuteness:
Her Final Rose dress, and a strong backup choice:
Enjoying the unwavering support of family, colleagues and friends:
More pics from her family trip to Hawaii:
Meeting fans at the game or while travelling:
Enjoying the game (Houston Rockets vs Portland Trail Blazers) with sister Molly and meeting fans:
Meeting more fans on her travels:
Shout out to the lovely Tessa who passed last November…
Nothing better than family, now…
… and back then:
Ouch wisdom teeth:
Fun with Bachelor friends Amanda, Emily, Caila and more (and fans!)
With her (yard) loving Dad:
Family time in Mexico:
Interview with the Portland Tribune!
Relaxing in Cabo with sister Mollie:
Hanging out with Bachelor friend Amanda… and that cute onesie!
Fun with family and friends:
With her brother Brett:
With friends and colleagues since the show finished filming:
Coming out of the Limo:
First chat with Ben and sitting with the girls on night 1:
With her siblings:
With roommate Whitney:
Family is obviously very important to her: