(Meet the other Contestants here)
- Full name: Wells Adams
Occupation: Radio DJ for iHeart radio (Morning show host on ALT 98.3 and Afternoon Drive host on 105.9 The Rock)
Hometown: Nashville, TN, originally from Monterey, CA.
Education: Broacast Journalism, Minor in English, PR & a Emphasis in Blues Anthropology at University of Mississippi
Facebook: Wells Adams
LinkedIn: Wells Adams
What I know so far:
– Supports Nashville Humane organisation helping homeless animals.
– His dog is a Blood Hound called Carl.
– He’s one of five kids – dad Bob, mom Donna, sisters Whitney and Marisa and two brothers, Brett and Cord.
– My favourite or worst bits from his ABC Bio:
- * Describe your idea of the ultimate date: Really good tacos, a great live band, a walk around the city, and wine and cheese on my front porch as Otis Redding plays on my turn table.
* What are your three best attributes? Competitiveness, wit, honesty
* What foods do you most dislike? I don’t love pizza. I know that’s weird, but it’s true.
May 22nd, 2016
Limo exit, meeting Jojo and chatting during the first cocktail party:
Helping pets find new homes: